Emergency Alert Information
LUPD uses an emergency alert system to notify the LU community of emergency situations, inclement weather closures, etc. This information is retrieved from your self-service banner account. Please download these instructions on how you can make sure your information is update. It is imperative that every student, faculty, and staff member receives emergency notifications that may be sent by the police department.
Crime Alerts | New Information
LUPD RISK REDUCTION TIPS
- Lock residence hall doors.
- Secure all lower level windows.
- Walk or jog in groups.
- Avoid isolated or dark areas.
- Travel with confidence and purpose.
- Do not wear earphones while walking or jogging.
- Know the locations of emergency (blue light) phones.
- Stay alert and plan ahead for “What if…”